Toetsu Pottery Arita Porcelain Condiment Dish 6pc Set
Toetsu kiln is a popular brand of tableware established by Hiroshi Imamura, a ceramics artisan who is well knowns for using various kinds of glaze and his exquisite technique to create beautiful colouring and texture in pottery. This condiment dish set features an gold & silver colour with an elegant appearance. 6 pieces in one set, each piece has a different texture, colour and shape. Handmade in Japan.
- Size:  7.5 x 7.5 x 3.5cm,  7.8 x 3.4cm,  7.5 x 2.8cm,  7.5 x 2.8cm,  4.8 x 4.8 x 4.2cm,  6.3 x 6.3 x 2.3cm
- Weight: 372g (net weight, approx)
- Handmade in Japan
- Remove all packaging and labels before first use
- Avoid thermal shock (rapid change in temperature)
- After use, wash with hot water without using detergent as much as possible
- For greasy dishes, use dilute neutral detergent, wash quickly with a soft cloth, rinse thoroughly, store dry
- Hand wash only
Due to the production techniques used to make the beautiful products, the glaze may appear different to what was advertised. Slight colour variations & glaze idiosyncrasies are normal, making each product truly one of a kind There could be some differences in the colour and weight of the products.
About Arita Porcelain
Arita is a well known historical porcelain producing area with a 400 year history. When you look carefully at Arita porcelain products, you will see how they differ from other porcelains, particularly in the subtle tones of white and beautiful artwork. Arita is known as the home of Imari porcelain, internationally the most famous type of Japanese pottery. The distinctive Japanese Arita porcelain is renowned for its superb quality and the tradition of porcelain making dating back 400 years, when Korean potters first discovered kaolin, a superior quality white clay in Arita and introduced the art of pottery to Japan.